Asked June 17, 2015, 4:44 PM EDT

Any grant money out there for cattle or goat fence or barns


1 Response

KSU has some small farmer grants, but you best bet may be Ag Development cost share money under your county CAIP program. Visit you county Extension office to see when the program may be offered. However, not all counties have access to the Ag Development money since it is tied to prior tobacco production. If you farm grew tobacco or you were involved in tobacco production at one time, that may improve your chances.