Casters

Im building a frame for my mobile toolbox at work and i need to buy casters to put on it. The toolbox will be 600 -1000lbs. Around 5 ft long and will roll on concrete. I need it to roll with ease because i move it around a concrete floored shop quite a bit everyday. And they need to last so that i can weld them to my frame and not have to replace them for awhile. What kind of caster should i use?

Cullman County Alabama

Thank you for your question for eXtension. The topic area in which you've made a request is not yet fully staffed by eXtension experts and therefore we cannot provide you with a timely answer. We apologize that we can't help you right now, but please come back to eXtension to check in as we grow and add experts. Best suggestion would be to go to a good hardware store for recommendations. Again, sorry we cannot be of more service.