Can you help me choose a crape myrtle for my yard?

I was hoping you can help me choose a good crape myrtle for my yard. I want one with GREAT looking bark, 10 to 15 ft tall, red or pink flowers (no white). I live in central Delaware and will be shopping soon.

Kent County Delaware trees and shrubs pruning crape myrtles crape myrtles

I went over the possibilities for a Zone 7 crape myrtle which meets your specifications and have come up with the following in my personal order of preference for you:
1. 'Osage': has bark which is mottled gray and dark chestnut brown, pink flowers with red fall color, grows 10' to 20' and is considered one of the best crape myrtles
2. 'Sioux': has gray, tan, and brown bark, vivid pink flowers, maroon-red fall color, grows to 10' to 20', and is considered extremely attractive
3. 'Country Red': has cream and taupe bark, red flowers, orange fall color, and seems to be the best red-flowering crape myrtle with your required height (it is listed as
10' to 20'). Was able to find good dwarf reds and a larger red called 'Dynamite'.

The best time to plant crape myrtles in Zone 7 is during the dormant season. They do best in soil with a pH of 5.5 to 7.5 with a preference for 6.5 pH. For superior flowering crape myrtles need full sun with a minimum of 6 hours a day. The National Arboretum in Washington, D.C., is renowned for its work with crape myrtles, so for lots of further information visit their website.