permanent record book

Asked June 8, 2015, 8:36 PM EDT

Can we reprint a permanent record book to rewrite as ours was damaged by a spilled Pepsi cola?

Lincoln County Oregon 4-h

1 Response

Um, yes...I think? Are you asking for the link for the permanent record, so you can reprint it, or are you asking if it is OK to make a new one since the old one was damaged?

Here is a link to the new "4-H Resume" and the answer is YES to either.