Hello and thanks in advance for your help. I would like to ask you 3...

Hello and thanks in advance for your help. I would like to ask you 3 questions: 1- We have in our lawn (Lake Linganore, New Market) what looks to me like a very invasive plant and its "conquering" parts of it (of course the weakest parts. I attached some pictures and I'd like to know how to "fight" it. 2- We have a Cherry tree (pics attached) that I just noticed something like "stress marks" and we are very concerned that this tree is going to stay with only his trunk standing after a storm. It looks like the branches were almost torn. The tree is about 25-30 feet high and where the branches split is about 6' high and about 40" circumference. We think we need to contact urgently a pruner. Do you have someone to recommend, knowledgeable, experienced and that's not going to cost us an arm and a leg? 3- What plants do we have here that can be poisonous for a puppy? As I said, thanks in advance for your help. Have a great day. Saul PS. I see I can attach only 1 picture here. I will send the pics (and include this text again, (apologize if any inconvenience) to the email address I found in this website.

Frederick County Maryland trees and shrubs lawns and turf weed identification cherry trees

We did not receive your photos. Please resubmit and attach your photos to this response.

I am sorry for the confusion. My question was answered by Susan. If you would like to, I could upload the pics.
If it's not needed you can erase my question. (Tried myself but didn't find a way).
Thanks, your help is very much appreciated.
Saul