small farm products

Asked June 2, 2015, 8:23 AM EDT

I have 45 acres and want to stop renting it out and start farming it my self what is the best cash crop for this size farm?

Kent County Delaware

1 Response


There are so many factors involved in deciding what crop would work best for you and your farm that I think it would be good for you to discuss this with your county agriculture Extension agent. If you are in Kent County, Delaware the phone number for the county Extension office is 302-730-4000 and the Extension Ag Agent is Phillip Sylvester.

Best regards,