Gopher control

Asked May 31, 2015, 7:29 PM EDT

How do you suggest controlling gophers in the Dubois WY area

Fremont County Wyoming gophers

1 Response


If you are interested in chemical control of gophers I would recommend you contact the Fremont County Weed & Pest in Dubois. Bob Finley is the assistant supervior in Dubois, he can be reached at 307-240-0710 or by email at

Otherwise, other options would be to shoot them or to trap them.