Can you help identify this plant? It is growing around our wood pile. Not...

Can you help identify this plant? It is growing around our wood pile. Not sure if it's invasive but several have grown this year. Thank you.

Stearns County Minnesota

The plant in the photo is probably a wild grape vine (Vitis riparia). It's a common native species. It sometimes overgrows other plants to their detriment and for that reason many people consider it undesirable. It's fruit is edible, though astringent, and can be used to make a refreshing juice. The fruit is also an important food for wildlife.

I forgot that there were wild grapes growing in the background. Sorry for the confusion. The plant I'm wondering about is the tall stock in front of the grapevine. When it first came up I thought it was rhubarb bit as it grew taller it becam obvious that it was something else. It is now about 5 ft tall with a hollow stalk about 1.5 inches in diameter. The stalk looks like it has segments every 18-24 inches. Weirdly it looks like bamboo except it's completely green. There are 2 groups of them - 1 group of 4 stalks and 6 ft away another groupof 2 stalks. We live in the country with no close neighbors and we've never planted anything in this area.
so