How to?

How do I / where do I find the classes to become a master gardener> I saw the classes posted in the Leisure Learning Magazine and have not seen them again.

Harris County Texas

The Harris County Master Gardener Volunteer Training Course is held in the fall on Wednesdays, September 2nd through November 18th from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. The class is approximately 72 hours of horticulture education. We keep a list of people interested in being notified about the class when the time comes for the orientation sessions which we conduct in July. At that time we will email all the individuals on the list and let them know the dates for orientation sessions. You must attend one of the orientation sessions and decide if you are able to commit to the requirements for the AgriLife Extension Master Gardener Volunteer Training Program prior to submitting an application for the class.

From those who do decide to apply, approximately 50 people will be selected for the volunteer training class. The cost for the class is $225. If you would like to be put on the notification list please let us know by replying to Diana Todd (DGTodd@ag.tamu.edu)

Skip