Ash trees

Asked May 19, 2015, 9:07 AM EDT

Can you recommend someone to treat my ash trees for emerald ash borer.

Kenton County Kentucky

1 Response


Please understand our role as the Cooperative Extension Service is not to endorse a particular business, however, my suggestion is that you look in the yellow pages or on line for certified arborists in the greater Cincinnati / NKY area. Many of these certified arborists have the proper pesticide licenses and training to help with the tree pests like emerald ash bore. Please note that treatments can be expensive and after trees reach approximately 12 inches in diameter it may not be effective.

Thanks for thinking of us. If I can help further please feel free to call.