Double knockout roses not growing or blooming help:(

so I bought these beautiful potted plants, 6 of them to b exact... They had blooms on them and buds I was so excited to get home and plant them. So I did on the north east side of my house.. I used regular garden soil, roses soil, and knockout fertilizer... I water them every other days but lately I haven't because it's been raining almost everyday... Can someone help me figure out what's wrong with em??? I deadheaded them and the stems stayed like that....

Bell County Texas

Are they in full sun ?? roses need sun and warm weather to really do well. we have had too many days recently that are cloudy and overcast. I think you will be fine when the sun shines If they are planted in full sun.

Yes they're in full sun until 3:30 pm.... So they get about 8 to 9 hrs of full sun... Yes it's been very cloudy and raining all theses past 10 days... Ok thank u so much, hopefully they grow and bloom when this weather changes!!!

they could likely need more sun if they are shaded after 3:30.