Hi, Does the soil in Apple Valley MN lend itself to a dry well. I have an...

Hi, Does the soil in Apple Valley MN lend itself to a dry well. I have an area in front of my home, about 30ft x 10ft. I want to enclose with a 30ft long, 6 inch high retaining wall to keep the garden in. Under this 30ft wall, I plan to put a French drain that will collect the runoff water and direct it to a (1 or more) drywell, about 12 to 15 inch dia. By 48 inch deep. Thanks. Mike

Dakota County Minnesota soil soil and fertility issues

Thank you for your question for eXtension. The topic area in which you've made a request is not yet fully staffed by eXtension experts and therefore we cannot provide you with a timely answer. Instead, if you live in the United States, please consider contacting the Cooperative Extension office closest to you. Simply go to http://www.extension.org, drop in your zip code and choose the office that is most convenient for you. We apologize that we can't help you right now, but please come back to eXtension to check in as we grow and add experts.