Garlic mustard Eradication and Disposal

Several years ago my property in Saginaw Twp. Was invaded by garlic mustard. I read online the best way to deal with the plants was 1-2% glycophosphate spray and pulling the adult flowering/pre-flowering plants. I have continued this program over the past 2 years and added the pre-emergent Preen hoping to minimizing the number of seeds that would germinate. My questions are: 1. I have destroyed a great deal of my vinca minor attempting to kill the invading garlic mustard plants/seedlings with glycophosphate, is there another herbicide I could use that would kill the garlic mustard and spare my vinca minor alive? 2. What do I do with the numerous trash bags I filled with 1 - 2 year old garlic mustard plants pulled from my property? Everything I have read indicates garlic mustard should not be mulched or bagged with other yard waste for disposal, but rather bagged in black plastic and sent with other garbage to the landfill. The Saginaw County waste authority indicates yard waste should not be placed in plastic trash bags and sent to the landfill. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Saginaw County Michigan invasive species garlic mustard

Duplicate question just answered.

Thanks for your quick response.
i attempted to cook the seeds by leaving the black bags in the sun for a year. The contents of the bag turn to beautiful humus, which I put out in my vinca. However, the seeds were still viable as evidenced by the rapid and numerous new garlic mustard seedlings that sprouted. I'm not sure what adding water to the bag is going to do. Does the me that assists in the decay of the plants inhibit or kill the seeds.
thanks

The water is going to contribute to making it steamy in the bag. It should help it get hotter. But you need a great deal of full sun to heat the bag... more than eight hours each day.