Tomato indoors Phila

I am probably not eligible for membership.. The page given me by Bonnies Plants was followed by me as it was presented. There was no way out without continuing. I got a prompt and expert reply from Bill in UFla. I was impressed with your service and would like access. The plant in question went to my local churchyard where members truck garden for Philabundanc donation as stuff ripens. Thank you, Doris

Philadelphia County Pennsylvania

Ms Doris, This system (Ask an Expert) is set up to help people by providing good scientific based answers. Could you tell me a little more about what membership you are looking for? Most "experts" are related directly to University Extension offices who are under land grant college expertise.

You are welcome to submit questions at any time and we will try to help answer. I am glad to hear you have had a good response to our system.