The edge of my yard is a pool!

Hi! We just moved to Corvallis! We live in the Knoll Terrace manufactured home park#105. Our back yard is bordered by trees and a field and floods along the back fence despite a drain field. We wanted to reach out and see if you have any ideas!? If you would like to come see it, please contact me. 503-841-1016. Thanks, Celeste VanDyke and Luis Matute. :)

Benton County Oregon drainage issues wet plants horticulture

Hi there Celeste. Unfortunately we cannot make house calls. The questions that you raise are better answered by a local professional who can figure out what the issue is and where the extra water is coming from. I suggest calling a landscaper or a general contractor who deals with drainage issues. As with any company you are thinking about allowing to do work on your property you should be sure that they are licensed and get recommendations from your neighbor or friends. Some of these companies may even give free estimates for the work required to fix the issue. These professionals should also know where to check for local building codes, for approved materials and what other drainage regulations that apply to your property.