Deer and Rabbit fence

Good day, I used a link from your web site and watched the Youtube video by Jon Traunfeld: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wdE0WONyEs&feature=youtu.be . This looks like a great way to keep the deer and rabbits out of my garden. However, I don't understand how to make a way for people to get in and out of the garden. I have never built a fence so I was hoping for some instructions on how he built this. I would also like to know what gauge metal wire and fishing line was used. In regards to the chicken wire used to ward of the rabbits, what gauge is needed, how high do I need it to be, and do I need to dig it into the ground. If so,how deep? I do get deer in my yard very, very frequently as well as lots of rabbits. This will be my first vegetable garden in decades and I would be so disappointed if it was all eaten up by the deer & rabbits. Any assistance you could provide would be greatly appreciated. Thank-you so much, Brenda Hartshorne

Prince George's County Maryland wildlife fencing

Wherever you plan to enter your garden a gate will need to be installed. Google "garden gates" for ideas on the installation of a gate. There is chicken wire with about a 2" opening and there is poultry wire with a 1" opening, use the smaller one. The 3' height should be use and dug at least 3" into the soil. The fishing line recommended in the video is 20 pound test monofilament and the wire is 20 gauge Good luck.

ro.