FFA Swine paperwork

Asked April 16, 2015, 11:06 AM EDT

My Son has two pigs and is new to FFA & 4-H programs. We were wondering where to find and what all paper work he needs to have filled out to show his market hog for fair?

Malheur County Oregon 4-h

1 Response

Here is a link to the swine health/cool form that is due at fair. http://extension.oregonstate.edu/malheur/sites/default/files/swine_health_affidavit.pdf
Pictures of your hogs are due by April 24 to the Extension Office. If you have more questions feel free to contact your local Extension Office at (541) 881-1417 or visit the website http://extension.oregonstate.edu/malheur/4h.