What is the optimal soil profile for a vegetable garden?I have a soil test...

What is the optimal soil profile for a vegetable garden?I have a soil test done. Organic mater 9.3%.CE C25. K saturation 5.1%.Mg satur 19.9%.Ca Satur 57%.K/Mg Ratio 0.9. Ca/Mg Ratio 5.6.Phosphorus m3-ppm 211,K m3-ppm 588.Mg m3-ppm 677.Ca m3-ppm 3803. UMD Phosphorus FIV 232.UMD Degree of P saturation 77. Do I need to add anything to soil? (manure,lime,leaf grow, other fert?

Montgomery County Maryland

Your soil is extremely high in organic matter and you do not need to add any.
However, vegetable garden pH should be between 6 and 7. You do not include the pH, but that is so important because with a too high or too low pH, your garden can have all the nutrients in the soil and the plants can't utilize them.

A soil test usually give pH so that you can adjust the pH. Soil pH tend to get lower naturally and will need lime to bring it up, but only a test can tell you how much lime you need.

The soil PH is 6.7

A pH of 6.7 is great for a vegetable garden. You do not need to add anything at this time. You will still need to manage your crops, perhaps adding nitrogen as needed. vw