Local Meat Processors

I have looked on your site, and even found a link that stated: "Find local meat processors, but did not find any usable information there. I am just starting to raise White Newzealand rabbits for meat sales and need information on next step. I live in Central Kentucky.

Menifee County Kentucky small meat processors rabbits

Could you be more specific about what information you are wanting. Are you looking for information on production of rabbits or information on selling product to a processor or locating a processor.

Looking for information on someone that would buy my rabbits to process themselves and then they market that meat. I would rather do it myself, but seems that you have to be usda inspected/certified to do that??? Thanks for any information you could give/direct me to about both. I'm in central Kentucky. I have good New Zealand stock and lots of barn area.

Please e-mail me directly at west.222@osu.edu and I will gather some resources to help you research your options.