How do I control blight in my apple trees? Like what kind of spray will work...

How do I control blight in my apple trees? Like what kind of spray will work and where can I get some?

Union County Ohio fire blight

I take it you are referring to Fire Blight. This disease is one of the most difficult to combat as there is no effective cure. Selection of disease resistant varieties is an option. On infected trees good sanitary practices are the best option. Remove infected branches and destroy as the disease still is viable in the removed plant parts and can be spread. I have attached two (2) Fact Sheets that may further clarify
Fire Blight. As far as a spray for the homeowner Copper based products may be helpful but are by no means a cure. If you decide to utilize sprays as always FOLLOW THE LABEL DIRECTIONS!

I apologize unable to attach the files the two sites where you can find the files are hopefully listed below!