invasive species and landscaping

Asked March 24, 2015, 11:28 AM EDT

I recently moved into a house by the Willamette River in Milwaukie, The old older owners did some really neat things with the landscaping at the same time some of it has been slightly neglected and I have a bunch of English Ivy. Who do I look to for help in restoring my grounds to a more natural setting?

Clackamas County Oregon

1 Response

Here is a useful publication regarding the control of English ivy. If it is a big area your local Soil and Water Conservation District may also be a good contact for restoration of natural areas.

Thank you for using Ask an Expert!