Control of Canary Reed Grass

Asked March 18, 2015, 12:58 PM EDT

How can I effectively control and manage canary reed grass within a wetland mitigation area?

Cecil County Maryland

1 Response

We recommend that you contact Ed Gertler of the Maryland Department of the environment who issues permits for herbicide application on aquatic weeds. His number is 410-537-3651. (The main department number is 410-537-3000).

You can also contact Amanda Rockler at 301-590-2816 or Jackie Takacs at 410-326-7356 for aquatic weed advice.