Co-packing directory

Hi. by simply searching (co-packing) on Google your website comes up in the top two links (well done). Then at the bottom of your page I found the hopeful link - SpecialtyFoodResource.com - Co-Packers - List of co-packers by state. which unfortunately takes you to a missing page. QUESTION: Can I apply for our Colorado co-packing spice company to be listed here. Thanks for any reply you can provide. Yuri Magri yuri@rockymountainspice.com

Colorado entrepreneurship food processing

thanks. That's a Cornell page that was moved. I found the new one and change the link on our site.. Send me your info in the format below and include your web site if you have one.

Middle Eastern Delites
1220 Belmont Ave.
Toledo, Ohio 43607
Pete Smith (419) 215-8163 or Email:psmith@middleeasterndelites.com
Products: All drink mixes, salsa, ketchup, mustards, salad dressing, consulting, product placement, marketing support, financing

Thank You Luke !!! here is the info and images formatted as requested Rocky Mountain Spice Co. 3850 Nome Street, Suite A Denver, CO 80239 Brady Corriere (303) 308-8066 or Email: brady@rockymountainspice.com www.rockymountainspice.com Products: Bulk spices, seasonings blends, baking mixes, beverage mixes. Services co-packing and private label

Thank you for adding our company. However the street address # is incorrect. It is listed as 850 Nome Street rather than 3850 Nome Street. Also the company name links to a broken page. our website can be found at http://rockymountainspice.com/ Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience

should be fixed now. let me know if it is ok.

Perfect. thanks again