mini Pcs vs thin client

Asked March 6, 2015, 2:11 PM EST

I have a hospital needs almost 50 devices to be connected to the server, they will run the main hospital management system from the server as client and server.
1- Here's the question, which better for me to use the thin client or mini pc.
2- Is the mini pc going to work with me with full function and capable to do the work.
3- How many hours can work continuously without any problems.
4- Does it heat much and needs to cooled after a while from running.
5- What are the features you advice me to buy in a mini pc that will fit with my needs.
6- How many Wats or Amber the mini pc device use from the electricity.
7- What about the warranty, how many years.
8- What are the most problems I'm going to face during using the mini pcs.
9- The maintenance warranty period.
10- What about the maintenance matter after the warranty period.
11- What are the common troubleshooting in the mini pcs system and hardware.

Outside United States computer literacy technology computer security information technology computer

Thank you for your question for eXtension. The topic area in which you've made a request is not yet fully staffed by eXtension experts and therefore we cannot provide you with a timely answer. Instead, if you live in the United States, please consider contacting the Cooperative Extension office closest to you. Simply go to http://www.extension.org, drop in your zip code and choose the office that is most convenient for you. We apologize that we can't help you right now, but please come back to eXtension to check in as we grow and add experts.