I am currently on the call list for the Champaign county 4H program, and it...

Asked March 6, 2015, 1:57 PM EST

I am currently on the call list for the Champaign county 4H program, and it is a great tool!Except the fact that I am no longer in 4H and recieving a daily call/voicemail (sometimes multiple ones) about 4H things is getting on my last nerve. It is always a pre-recorded audio track of Melinda Morrison so I am not really sure how to get them to stop calling me. But I really would like to know because I am getting annoyed picking up my phone and seeing a missed call from the number. Do you know who I can contact or what I can do to get these calls to stop?

Champaign County Ohio

We are currently in the process of entering new data for 2015. There are two ways to get your phone number taken out of the system.
1) When you receive a call, use the opt out option at the end of the message.
2) Contact the Champaign County Extension Office at 937-484-1526 or email morrison.300@osu.edu or reply to this message and tell us your name and phone number so you can be removed from the one-call system.