HI I am looking for a 4H Program where my son can Participate, he is 8 years...

HI I am looking for a 4H Program where my son can Participate, he is 8 years and is in 2nd Grade. Please Guide. Thanks Jasmeet Kaur

Montgomery County Maryland 4-h

Hi my name is David Gordon and I am one of two educators here in Montgomery County, MD. I would be happy to help try and find a way for your son to get involved in 4-H. First off I want to ask you a few questions. When did your son turn 8? The reason I ask is that to enroll in 4-H youth have to be 8 as of Jan. 1st of the current year. Second, where do you live? We will try and find a program that is centrally located for you. Finally, what are some of your sons interests? We will try and find a program that will match his interests. You can respond directly to me at my email address: dgordon3@umd.edu. I look forward to trying to get you involved in our 4-H program.