hormone therapy and breast size?

Since I had a child and breastfed her for one and a half years, i lost all my breast size. An AAA cup will be lose on me, I mean, I'm totally and completely flat save for the nipples. I don't have money to get a boob job. I've asked several doctors and gyns, they've prescribed several different birth control pills they said they'd work because their components were strong or whatever, but thing is they did'nt. All I got was my ovaries get full of cysts and my endometrium thickened. Those that "did" work, i the sense my breasts grew a little bit, it was very very very slight, a 12 year old would have twice as I got, and after I would stop taking those pills I would loose that and go back to totally flat, like any table top. Last time I went to a doctor he said I could have conjugated estrogen shots (thei're like premarin) but increasing dose to one shot per week. I've read it can be dangerous and hazardous to health so I'd like to know if it'll work? I don't wanna jeopardize my health and still keep being like this. If this isn't a option, what could it be? I just can't take it any longer, it depresses me to a extent it's unbearable, no clothes will fit or look right, and i just dont even like to even go out anymore becuase i simply look weird.

Outside United States

Thank you for your question. It certainly sounds like you're dealing with a lot right now. While we strive to provide quality, relevant information, we are not health professionals. For the best information regarding your specific concerns about your specific condition, you should ask your health provider. If you're not confident in her/his ability or if you'd like to get a different perspective, it might be best to seek a second opinion. Most times health providers are perfectly understanding that you want to see another opinion before trying a new therapy. Your relationship with your provider is a partnership and you have to be your own best advocate. Work with her/him to come up with a plan that is best for you which may involve seeking other expertise.

That said, the National Library of Medicine, a division of the National Institutes of Health, provides http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/hormonereplacementtherapy.html related to hormone therapies. This reliable source of information is not meant to supplant a conversation with your health provider but rather to support an informed conversation with your provider.