I'm a former garden store owner (sold it 7 years ago) that still has a...

I'm a former garden store owner (sold it 7 years ago) that still has a greenhouse and garden at my home. I recently came upon the opportunity to lease 11 acres of farm land near by and was wondering if there was a prudent way to plan a stradegdy on what to plant to obtain a decent return. I would like to consider a mixed use of the land i.e. berries for instance, along with some other crops like tomatoes, corn, squash etc., that could give a more immediate return while some of the other crops are developed. I have been asked what I would consider paying for the lease of the ground, and I have no idea what a fair price would be. I'm open to any advice out there. Sincerely, Don

Ohio small farm issues land rental

Don,
Can you call me and we can discuss. that would be simpler than a protracted exchange of emails. My cell is 330.324.6341 and my office number is 614.866.6900.
-Mike