Partnering with the CES

Asked February 19, 2015, 12:03 PM EST

How would an organization go about partnering with UVI's CES on a particular project?

St. John County Virgin Islands of the U.S.

1 Response

Good Day, If you're interested in partnering I suggest you contact our current St. Thomas-St. John supervisor Dr. Caryl Johnson via email at or call 3406931082.