Feral Hog Hunts

Hello, I am wondering if you have any contacts for Feral Hog Hunts in Colorado. I have a group of Sr. High School gentlemen who for various reasons have not had any availability to get into the Sport. They have all purchased their Rifles of choice and I am sending them to Hunter safety and then we will be scouting out some terrain and talking with Farmers, Ranchers, Bureau of Indian Affairs etc. to see if there is in fact a need for some eradication. Depending on the success of the hunt 90% of the meat will be donated to locals, food pantry’s or whatever the land owners wishes are. Any reliable info you have would be appreciated. Feel free to contact me at this email address co_wart_hogs@yahoo.com Thanks in Advance. Dwayne Seibert Colorado Springs CO.

El Paso County Colorado feral hogs hunting hunter education

It's a great question. I recommend you contact the wildlife office closest to you or to the area you want to hunt:

http://cpw.state.co.us/aboutus/Pages/ContactUs.aspx

I am certain they will put you in touch with either a good location or guides that will give you assistance.