Can't identify this woodpecker

There are a pair of woodpeckers coming to my feeders and I cannot identify them I live in mass. I cannot find a picture of one, and I have looked extensively. They are tan, black and some white. Has a red cap that goes between eyes to top of head. Then a black ring under the red cap that goes from ear to ear. Dark bill as long as it's head. Scruffy looking too. One of them is as big as a red belly and the other is smaller. Please let me know if you have any idea what they are. Thanks. I have taken dozens of picture but none of them are clear enough to see the markings. I have included the pics anyway. Also I noticed it's not as timid as the other species. It doesn't scare so easily. Stays around for a long time. Thx Lori oneo

Worcester County Massachusetts birds woodpeckers

Unfortunately I am unable to access your pics. Based on your description of the woodpeckers, I suggest that the birds may be a pair of flickers or yellow-bellied sapsuckers. It is possible that the birds are in juvenile plumage which makes them more difficult to identify. There are very few species of woodpecker in the Northeastern U.S. that are tan, black, and white. Here's a link to the woodpecker info page of the Massachusetts Audubon Society:

http://www.massaudubon.org/learn/nature-wildlife/birds/woodpeckers/about

I hope this helps you identify the bird!

Thank you so much! It's a juvenile yellow bellied sapsucker it was driving me crazy. I've never seen a mature one either. Mystery solved! I diving my family crazy too! Thanks again
Lori

I'm very happy that I was able to help you identify the birds. If you have any more questions, just ask!