Last year's vegetable mix

Last year I bought 3 yards of vegetable mix for my free standing elevated 4 foot by 2 foot vegetable garden-had good luck with the garden. My question is can I use the same mix? Home depot has mushroom compost now. Would it be a good idea to add the mushroom compost now? i am going to your seminar at Lamargue on the 7th of February I would like to know before i buy and plant my plants.
Thanks,
Dale Gallip

Galveston County Texas

Thank you for your question and I'm terribly sorry about the long delay in responding. There was a glitch in the system that prevented the assigned expert from seeing your question needed a response.

To avoid further delays, please contact the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service office in Galveston County directly by phone at 281.534.3413. You may also go to http://galveston.agrilife.org/home/contacts/ to access a staff directory. The County Extension Agent for Horticulture, Dr. William Johnson, should be able to help you.

Again, my apologies.