Training hours

Asked January 26, 2015, 8:03 AM EST

I live in Colorado and wonder if your courses offered are good towards training hours in Colorado?

Douglas County Colorado

Thanks for your question! Could you be more specific as to which courses you are looking for training hours in? We offer a multitude of courses from pesticide education to our better kid care programs. Thanks, Nicole

I thought I had replied but I guess not. So here goes. I was looking at the Better Kid Care Online Learning and all the classes offered under it. I work in Pre-K as well as the Before and After School Care program. We need an additional 15 hours of annual training and I like the class I see you offer. They are a great price as well. I just need to know if the state of Colorado will accept they training you are providing. Thank you, Leigh Savoy

Hi Leigh,
Better Kid Care has contacted the Colorado Department of Human Services, Division of Child Care and they accept all Better Kid Care online classes. We offer a variety of Pre-K as well as school-age programs. You print your certificate when you complete the assessment.
Thanks for all you do in caring for the children in your care.
Sandy