Master Food Preserver

Asked January 20, 2015, 8:29 AM EST

I am looking for a local Master Food Preserver program. Is there one available in the Christian County area?

Christian County Kentucky

This Question is Waiting for an eXtension Answer

What's an eXtension Answer? Your questions are answered by Cooperative Extension and University staff and volunteers from across the United States. That means the answer given here will be objective, research-based and credible.