Plant Identification

Asked January 18, 2015, 7:05 PM EST

I think the "weeds" growing along the edge of my pond and in the stream below the dam may be watercress. If I take a sample to Wayne County office, can it be identified and can I get recommendations on the safety of eating it?

Wayne County Pennsylvania

1 Response

Yes for ID. Safety, you'll have to ask. Here is the contact information for Wayne County: Address 648 Park Street, Suite E Honesdale, PA 18431 Directions to our office Contact Phone: 570-253-5970 Ext 4110 Fax: 570-253-9478 Office Hours Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.