TESVMDI Extension

Hi. All my JPG photos and images in my PC Converted to *.tesvmdi Formart and could not Run With any programs.
Old Format : Image.jpg
Current Format : Image.tesvmdi
I try to change Extension of this files to JPG , but it not worked and not opened with picture viewer or any other image program.
Please Help me To recover my photos. i cant see my images.

Outside United States technology software computer images

Can you give more info? What camera? How do you transfer from camera to pc? Has it happened before? Do you still have orginals?

hi again.
i take pictures with my smartphone(Samsung , Huawei) and camera (Canon) that pictures all saved in *.JPG Format and run normally with Windows Picture Viewer or other Picture Programs(like acdce)
My pictures located in drive E on my Pc and my OS(win 8.1 x86) located on drive C.
critical issues happend to my windows8.1 and i re-install a new copy of windows 8.1
now in this new windows the Type(extension) of all JPG files converted to "TESVMDI" format and i cant run any of my pictures.
Please Help me , My friends! Thank you.

Old windows and This new copy of windows i installed on my PC have Same situation and same softwares.
i think a virus or malware changed the extension of photos.
I change the extension of files manually to JPG but it doesn't work.

Can you send me one file that I can try to fix? I have not found any canned solution, but will try to see if I can do something with a file. send it to jeanlucphoto@yahoo.com

Dave