Injured deer

Asked December 19, 2014, 5:11 PM EST

We have several deer (usually 12 to 18) in our yard and the woods around us. I have noticed one buck that appears to have a broken front leg. It is constantly folded underneath him and when he walks, the lower part of that leg appears to swing loosely until it hits the ground and he cannot put much weight on it as he brings his other front leg forward. I live in Thornbury township, chester county, PA. Is there anything that can/should be down for this buck? Who should I contact?

Chester County Pennsylvania wildlife deer injured wildlife

1 Response

Please contact the Pennsylvania Game Commission. They will be able to help you. It is important that you are taking care of this. Thank you.