Nutrient testing

Asked November 22, 2014, 3:21 PM EST

Yes, I'm growing fodder using Red wheat for my livestock and I'm wondering if you know of a place that can run some test on it to see the nutrient value(s) here in Colorado? Thanks

El Paso County Colorado

1 Response

You can send a sample to the CSU Soil, Water, and Plant Testing Laboratory in Fort Collins:

Physical Address:
Soil, Water & Plant Testing Lab
Campus Delivery 1120
NESB Room A319
Fort Collins CO 80523-1120

(970) 491-5061

or another good option is Weld Laboratories at 1527 First Avenue, Greeley, CO 80631, Phone: 970-353-8118.