forest crops

Asked November 21, 2014, 1:02 PM EST

How can I obtain information about available grants or rural development opportunities?

Daviess County Kentucky

1 Response


Thank you for your question. There are multiple sources where you may find the most appropriate answer to your question. Please see my notes below.

Kentucky Small Business Development Center has personnel who will be able to answer your questions about small business start-ups, resources, and possible funding sources.

Another resource for funding sources and technical assistance is the Kentucky Office of Rural Development (USDA).

The Daviess County UK Cooperative Extension Office would also be glad to assist you. They may be reached at .

I hope these resources will be of help to you. Please feel free to contact me directly if you have other questions. (

Chuck Stamper