Asked November 19, 2014, 6:11 PM EST

Can plastic wrap (Saran) and grocery bags be put in the plastic recycling container at the Extension Office in Hardinsburg? Thank you!

Breckinridge County Kentucky

1 Response

Hi, I contacted the Breckinridge Cooperative Extension Office. Yes, it is acceptable to bring plastic to the Extension Office. Please place the recyclable material in the sacks in the white containers at the Breckinridge County Office. For more information, contact Carol Hinton ( Thank you for your question.