Can you tell me what is causing the yellowing of the spinach leaves planted...

Can you tell me what is causing the yellowing of the spinach leaves planted as a fall crop in a raised bed where peppers where grown last summer. I fertilized with blood meal and espoma thinking it was lack of nitrogen but the problem persists throughout the bed. The bed is in full sun and the spinach variety is Tyee planted from seed.

Queen Anne's County Maryland vegetables spinach

There are many things that can cause symptoms such as those in your photo. None of the possible things are ones that would require a treatment. The most likely cause is a combination of low temperature and some nutritional deficiency, but we cannot say which nutrient. It is not a good idea to apply nitrogen fertilizer at this time because it is possible that the spinach can actually store too much nitrate at this time of year. You might want to remove the affected leaves. vw