Unable to log into Poultry webinar

Asked November 12, 2014, 11:07 AM EST

Even after I close the window & try to log in again, I get this message: You cannot access this meeting because your meeting login has expired. Please log in to the meeting in a new window. Can you help? Thanks, Cathleen O'Keefe

Franklin County Massachusetts support webinar

Cathleen, I'm guessing you were trying to join the "Small egg production flock: Cost evaluation of different housing systems" webinar on November 12. I know it doesn't help now to join the session, but the link does take you to an option to Watch the recording of that webinar. You may also sign in and add a comment to the page if you have questions, thoughts, etc.

I'm not sure if you've successfully participated in other webinars offered by the Small and Backyard Flocks CoP. They use the same "location" for their webinars. Although there is not currently a session happening, you may want to follow the link to https://connect.extension.iastate.edu/poultry and sign in as a Guest. This should take you at least to an Adobe Connect page that says, "Thank you for attending this meeting. For upcoming meetings this room will open approximately 10 minutes prior to scheduled start time. " This may indicate if you will be able to successfully join the next session you want to participate in.