Asked November 6, 2014, 2:33 PM EST

Occasionally as I am sorting thru my mom's old papers, I run across extension papers. She was very active in Wyoming County courses when Clara Stankowich(sp?) was the County Agent. As a young girl, I also learned as my mother came home and taught me what she had gleaned. If I find more papers related to extension, should they be forwarded to you? I noted that you had a display at the Paterno Library in observance of the 100th anniversary, and wondered whether or not there were archives for the extension.

Wyoming County Pennsylvania

1 Response

Hello, We would welcome what ever documents you would want to bring by. Our office is at Hollowcrest Corners, by the State Police Barracks off of Route 6. We are open 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM. Thank you

Karen Bracey