fermented vegetables

Asked November 3, 2014, 7:39 AM EST

I am interested in making fermented vegies to can and sell at farmers' markets. Where do I start? I need to have a certification for Michigan. How do I go about getting that in my area of Grand Rapids, MI

Kent County Michigan

1 Response


You need to contact the MSU Product Center. You can call them at 517-432-8750 or email them at productcenter.msu.edu and let them know what you are wanting to do. The MSU Product Center will help you develop your product and get you going in the right direction.

Thank you for using eXtension.