control burn

Asked October 30, 2014, 5:44 PM EDT

Who can I contact to do a Safe controlled burn on my pasture. Unable to graze it down and grass is much to thick and high for safety. Especially when hot dry summer returns. Trying to be proactive for environment and fire safe for area.

Montague County Texas

1 Response

You can contact Rooter Brite as he is part of the Burn Association for this part of the country. 940-841-0132 or . You might want to contact him soon so a plan can be made for this winter.

If you have any further questions please let me know.

Justin Hansard 940-894-2831