Request name of textbooks for cattle health and treatment. I have angus cattle

Ohio beef cattle dairy cattle

Hello and thanks for submitting a question! Unfortunately we do not maintain any formal list of textbooks with the info you are seeking, but we do have a wealth of information available on our OSU Beef team website at beef.osu.edu. You can click on the library and there will be links to all kinds of articles and fact sheets. For the most reliable information on treating cattle for disease, illness, or infection, I would strongly suggest consulting a veterinarian over looking up suggestions in a textbook, as you will most likely need a prescription medication anyway if battling a bacteria related illness. I would be glad to discuss vaccination programs with you if you would like to call my office, or refer you to one of our statewide beef specialists, but for illness or disease, your veterinarian should be your first point of contact.