Community garden

Is there a way to have "master gardeners" assist me in a community garden/cleanup in Havertown. I have begun work towards creating a perennial garden where there was once a weed fest of japanese hops,and other things. My ambitions are to complete a project that will create a good feeling for neighbors in order to prevent dumping and discourage rats and other rodents from living there. I believe I may have bitten off more than I can chew in terms of getting this project done for a "new beginning" next spring:)

Delaware County Pennsylvania master gardener program horticulture

Master Gardeners have projects that include educating the community. cleaning of an area would not qualify under our policy statement. Colleges and high schools often have community service components that are required of their students. Another organization RSVP has a core of retired persons who will help with community projects. Their website is http://wwwrsvpdelco.org/