rental rates

Hi
i have land in Manning SC and a Farmer is renting it to grow his crops. I need to know what the "rates" are for the yearly rent is to make sure that we are charging him a fair rate for him and us. Can you point us in right direction to find this out.
Thank you
Linda Smith

the property is 1163 Brewington Road
Manning SC
I also have 20 or so acres of wooded land that i am trying to see if we may benefit from clear cutting and letting it regrow it is overgrown and crowded and has a lot of vines and growth on it can you also help with this? to point me to the correct people to talk to about seeing to this. I have heard this could be a benefit to the land and some animal life and birds alike. I have seen it done around us here in NC and the result seems to allow new growth and if monitored better trees to come back.
thank you for your help.
Linda

Pasquotank County North Carolina

Please call the Farm Service Agency for the County in which Manning, SC is located. They would be the best contact for your question.
FSA SERVICE CENTER OFFICE
CLARENDON COUNTY FARM SERVICE AGENCY
9B W RIGBY ST
MANNING, SC 29102-3227
(803) 435-2612