crop health

Asked September 11, 2014, 12:21 PM EDT

I am trying to find out where to send some ears of corn and stalks for analysis. Please let me know about testing facilities for this. I thank you kindly for any help. Thank you.


1 Response

For the analysis of moisture, protein, nutrients, and minerals you can send samples to the CSU Soil, Water, and Plant Testing. Contact the lab at 970-491-5061. If you need to send it somewhere closer or if you need different types of testing, check out extension fact sheet no.0.520 (Selecting An Analytical Laboratory) at: