Asian pears suitable for Portland, OR

I want to plant two brown-skinned Asian pear varieties. Hosui is my favorite flavor, but I don't want to plant it if it won't do well here. I am also considering Raja, Chojuro, or Shinko. Can you recommend which of these are good producers in the greater Portland area, and have suitable cross-pollination bloom times? Thank you!

Anatta

Clackamas County Oregon

Bloom data from the USDA in Corvallis indicates that Shinko should have adequate bloom overlap with Hosui, but Chojuro probably blooms too late. I was not able to find any information on the genetic compatibility of these different cultivars but I would expect Shinko and Hosui to be suitable pollinizers for each other. I was not able to find any information on Raja.

You might consider checking with the Home Orchard Society in Portland for additional information on Asian pears http://www.homeorchardsociety.org/ relevant to the Willamette Valley.

Thank you very much for the information! Anatta